Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Menu Monday

Since I'm on vacation and not really on a time schedule, I wanted my week to be easy as pie. I have a few favorites and fun vacation foods for the week.
Sunday - Grilled Chicken and Roasted onion potatoes
Monday - Slow cooker BBQ sandwiches, tomato cucumber salad and Baked Beans
Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas
Wednesday - Fajita nachos
Thursday - Chicken, rice and black bean tacos
Friday - Chicken Tortilla roll-ups (I will post the recipe when I make them)
Saturday - Beef Enchiladas

I decided to pretend that I'm out of town and I am not going to write down points! I will be watching what I eat and will be cooking with lean meats and all the normal fat free, low fat products but I didn't want to stress this week with points. So take the week off too if you like. Let's all go on vacation!

Enjoy your week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment