Friday, March 25, 2011

CVS = LOVE

One of the many places I love to get great deals is at CVS for a number of reasons but this week I found a new reason to Luuuuv CVS!

 

See that arrow with the heart ~ the thing it is pointing to is my new love! Physicians Formula Mineral Wear correction thingy. I love it and I got it for FREE!
A few weeks ago, a CVS coupon printed on my receipt for $6 off any Physicians Formula product. They are all 40% off this week AND several days ago there was a link for a manufacture coupon of $5 off. I was able to score two products for the whopping low cost of ....... FREE! I had two of the $5 off coupons and with the combination of the $6 off CVS coupon I paid nothing for these two beauties and they both went towards the Beauty club that CVS just started, which will eventually give me more ECB's, woohoo!
I also was able to get three spin brushes and 4 air fresheners for $2.50 after coupons, taxes and ECB's.

For those of you that are new to couponing, ECB stands for Extra Care Bucks that CVS gives you when you puchase certain items. You can use these like cash towards other things in the store. They basically give you free money to shop with at their stores.

I love CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment