Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday ~Weekly Menu

I was feeling a little homesick over the weekend and really wanted something that made me feel safe and warm. It happens from time to time.

Being so far away from our family stings a bit but when the sun comes out and its 70 here instead of 40 there, reality bites right back and I’m feelin just fine!

For Sunday though, I started a pot roast before we left for church and made cornbread and cabbage when I came home, mmm!

This is what I plan for the rest of the week (easy week)!

Sunday ~ Pot Roast with cornbread and cabbage ~ 10pts (see why homesick food makes you feel better!)

Monday ~ Leftovers ~ 10pts

Tuesday ~ Roasted Tilapia with Crock Pot “Baked” Potatoes ~ 0pts

Wednesday ~ Beef and Bean burritos with FF refried beans ~ 3pts

Thursday ~ Chicken with Balsamic peppers and Jasmine Rice ~ 3pts

Friday ~ Pizza Night or a Dinner party

Saturday ~ Chicken Sabroso (I’m thinking of making this with chicken breasts instead) with Onion roasted potatoes ~ 0pts

Have a great week everyone.

I will post my shopping trips and a few recipes later on.

I am also planning a big suprise for all you fabulous readers so if you haven’t “liked’ me on facebook ……… you probably should, just sayin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment