I am still here yes, yes I know. It’s been what…. months I’d say.
I’ve had so much happen in my life that has set it upside down, turned it around and refocused me so much so that I have to work daily on being normal again. This is a discussion for another day so I will table it for now.
I haven’t had a postworthy recipe in a while but this weekend we had a birthday celebration in my house that was cause for something new.
I made a banana pudding that I’ve had the recipe for years for but never had a reason to make it until this weekend.
Everyone should have this in their life – just once! It is that good y’all!
Ok here is what you need.
- 2.5 cups of 2% milk
- 1 lg box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 can of eagle brand condensed milk (or store brand)
- 16 oz Coolwhip (I used Light)
- 1 package Vanilla wafers
- 4-5 ripe bananas
- Whisk or mix together the milk and vanilla pudding in a large bowl
- Add condensed milk and continue whisking.
- Add coolwhip and mix well
- Slice bananas to desired thickness.
- In a large dish, layer cookies, pudding mix and bananas.
- Continue layering until all done.
- Sprinkle top with crumbs of box for nice decorative topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.