Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuna Noodle Casserole

This is the recipe that seemed to run every time I planned on making it. I was finally successful Sunday night. The guys liked it and I thought it was pretty good too.
I would make it again, not all the time, but again for sure.
I also was in such a hurry and forgot that I want to start taking pictures of the entire process so I didn’t get a photo of the ingredients.
To get the step by step instructions click here.
I pretty much stuck to all the ingredients that is required.
Skinny Taste is right up my alley when it comes to the types of foods I cook with :)














After sautéing and mixing, you eventually combine the ingredients in the skillet and simmer until thick.
Once they are a thicker consistency, you add the noodles and cheese and mix until well combined.
Pour contents in a 9 x 13 casserole dish and cook in the oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
When it comes out it’s nice and crisp and ready to eat!














It is a good casserole to make if you are having company or just want to make a meal for a couple of days. It probably freezes well too!

No comments:

Post a Comment