I just did this the other day and decided to use this for a FUN Blog hop I just read about!
How fun is this! The Ultimate Blog Party! I love to find new blogs to read and get great tips and recipes.
If you are just joining me here are a few random things about me.
I hope you will click around and find a few things that interest you!
I saw this on another blog and thought “What a great idea?!?” A few years ago on facebook, this list went around for you to post 25 random things about you. I probably will be changing my mind in about 5.2 minutes but for now I love it. I love reminiscing on things past and am a lover of all things old fashioned! For those of you that know nothing about me except that I love to cook and eat…. and eat and cook, lol, here are a few, well 25 to be exact, random things about yours truly, with a few minor adjustments from the original list.
1. BirthdayAlarm.com was the greatest invention ever ~ until smart phones were invented!
2. I didn't realize how difficult it would be to live so far away from all of my family.
3. I never did like the invention of the Nextel radio.
4. I am socially challenged when it comes to meeting new people and making small talk.
5. I wish we would have spent more time looking for our first house.
6. I have two tattoos and they both hurt…..really really bad!
7. I love to cook anything and I love being the host of a party.
8. I am the sports fanatic in my family ~ GO HOGS!
9. I realize there are things that have happened in my life that I can't explain or change and have to work at accepting that everyday.
10. I always oversleep even with three alarms screeching in my ears!
11. I am the only girl in a family full of boys, even the dog is male!
12. I love fashion but I just can never relay those looks to my own style. They just don't turn out the same-lol!
13. My true passion is medicine. I started out my college years to get a degree in Physical Therapy but now I would just enjoy being a nurse and work with children.
14. I didn't like crab legs until I moved to Florida!
15. It takes a lot to make me think outside the box. My thought process is very black and white with very little room left for the grey areas.
16. The first time I flew on an airplane I was 26 years old and I was scared to death the whole time.
17. The first time I watched Lost I was a scared chicken! I gave it a second try and watched it faithfully all the way to the end.
18. I am a daddy's girl, always have been and always will be, no matter how old I get.
19. The only book I fully read in high school was The Catcher in the Rye. I wasn't much of a fan of reading then but now I can finish a good book in a day!
20. I have OCD about the strangest things like I can't eat bread crusts on regular sliced bread, I collect pencils and never sharpen them and if a guest fills my dishwasher I will readjust everything in it after they leave.
21. I thrive as a multi-tasker. An idle mind is a wasted mind in my opinion. I can’t even sit still to watch the football game, I have to be doing something.
22. Deep in my heart somewhere, I am a girly girl, I just know it!
23. I love watching old episodes of Will & Grace.
24. If macaroni and cheese were erased from the food chain, I would die-lol!!
25. I despise the word LULL-It should be removed from the dictionary!!!!!