Thursday, March 17, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip

Now for my Publix shopping trip. Lately I haven’t had a very big grocery list so its been a little challenging to try to find ways to save money. Since I coupon I don’t really like to run to the store just to buy the few items on my list. I want to stretch that dollar as far as it can go, meaning instead of just spending the $30 for my short list I want to add more without spending more than my original $30 . This is how I save money for my family in the long run. I used some combinations of coupons this week to get some much needed cleaning supplies for my spring cleaning week!
 My trip included:
Pine Sol, Clorox, and glad bags
Chicken quarters roast and produce
Ketchup and salsa
Chips, cheese and more!
Grand total ~ $30 and saved $70! Not my biggest shopping trip but definitely worth every penny!
This is the roast I made on Sunday. I will post pictures of this meal later. It was so yummy!
If you want to learn more about using coupons and staying healthy, shoot me an email.
If you want to learn more about just using coupons, check out http://www.centralfloridacoupons.com/ to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice savings!

    Thanks for following Magical Mouse Schoolhouse! Don't forget to link up at "Tiggerific Tuesday! Blog Hop...or Bounce" again this week :)

    ReplyDelete