Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I did it!

rise and shine

Whew, this morning was tough! When my alarm went off, I pushed the snooze button (hangs head in shame).

I looked out the bedroom window, saw complete darkness and said to myself ~ I will sleep until 5:45 and then get going. So when the alarm when off at 5:45, I threw the covers back, swung my legs off the bead and got motivated. My hubby (I think I’m gonna start calling him Gramps because he would not stop complaining about how old we he is getting, because I don’t feel a day over 25!) Honestly, I reminded myself of your wonderful comments yesterday and remembered the stories I read that helped me move right along.

It was a little chilly this morning, which always excited me because Spring doesn’t last very long here in Florida so I am glad that we are beginning now and I get to enjoy these nice crisp breezy mornings. It was still dark outside so we didn’t get to record or photograph our journey but we will soon.

My legs were starting to burn half way through so I ended up making it a half jog/half walk adventure this morning but my goal is to be able to run the whole way and add miles as I go along. I also only have about 30 minutes that I can fit in right now. I hope that eventually this will change and I will be able to work up to 45 minutes or an hour even!

I won’t bore you guys with my daily details lol but I will post from time to time on my progress and tips for motivation but THANK YOU so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment