Monday, March 7, 2011

Meet{me}on Monday

MeetMonday

I’m trying something new.

Because it’s Monday

Because I need a good kick in tha ……

Because I like trying new things.

So here’s the deal. I generally only do blog hops on Wednesday but I ran across a different type of blog hop. It’s funny because most bloggers (including myself) blog about intimate things, personal things that we wouldn’t normally admit to face to face.

When we have the screen protector we are able to let it all out! So I’m gonna give this a whirl and invite you in a little deeper to my world. If you want to join in click on the image or just click here and here we go……

Five honest answers to five crazy questions!

1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

french fries

Since we are being completely honest here, I could pretty much eat potatoes any shape, form or fashion! And to pick a favorite is complete and utter torture but I have a love/hate relationship with French fries. Once I start eating them I MUST finish them off. Then I run 500 miles so I can still fit in my skinny jeans.

2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?

house party logo

I got my big box full of party stuff for my house party!!

If you’ve never heard of house party, its a company that you can sign up for the become a “host” and host a party for new products that a company is advertising. You get awesome stuff for free and to hand out. Click here to learn more if you are interested.

3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?

smell the roses

Can I make a list? It would be ongoing!

No? Okay. Fine!

Food is my number one favorite smell. Since there are too many types of foods to list I will just make it general. I love to smell food cooking or baking. I love to eat it too!

4.  Do you smoke?

no smoking

You know, funny thing about smoking. I went my entire teenage and young adult life, despising my parents for smoking until one devilish of a day I tried it and was hooked, line and sinker. But I am very proud to say that I am a non-smoker for almost 2 years now! Woohoo!

5.  Are your parents married or divorced?

hitched

My mom and dad are still hitched. After raising two daughters and fighting the up and down battles of marriage they still wake up next to each other every day. Now if you ask them if they are still happy, I cannot guarantee you that the answer would be pleasant but they seem to work it out somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment