Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday ~ On my menu


I have a couple of new recipes again this week that I am super excited about. The first one I made last night (Tuna Noodle Casserole) seemed like it was never gonna happen in my house. To be honest, I am “wingin it” today because I left my meal plan at home and I can’t remember what I had down for the whole week and I really was suppose to cook meat loaf yesterday but time was not on my side so I opted for the Tuna casserole and I’m really glad I did!
This is what I plan for the rest of the week.
Sunday ~ Tuna Noodle Casserole ~ 5pts
Monday ~ Quesadillas ~ 5pts
Tuesday ~ Chicken Cordon Blue with Baked Asparagus w/ Balsamic butter sauce ~ 2pts
Wednesday ~ Jerk Chicken Pasta ~ 5pts
Thursday ~ Beef Fajita Nachos ( I didn’t make this last week so we will try this week) ~ Points unknown :)
Friday ~ Pizza Night ~ 4pts for thin cheese slice
Saturday ~ Baked Steelhead Fish with veggies (Hubby’s addition and if you need a good fish, this one is great!) ~ hoping 0pts but unsure on veggie
I have pictures of the Tuna Noodle Casserole experience and my shopping trip that I will post tomorrow.
Have a great week y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment