Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday ~ Meal Day


This week will be a lot less hectic than last week so  I plan on trying another new recipe with some old favorites.
Sunday – Super bowl Sunday woohoo (hope your team won. I am a college football fan (GO HOGS!), so I just enjoyed the festivities of the night!) Homemade Chili, Buffalo chicken dip, wings, Quesadillas, black bean salsa, guacamole, sandwiches and the list goes on and on. (Sorry no points counted this night, :-), it was a freebie!)
Monday – Taco night ~ 3pts (After my slow cooker being on overdrive this weekend, I needed something quick and easy to come home to!)
Tuesday – Savory Herb chicken and roasted potatoes ~ Use boneless skinless chicken thighs and it is  0pts!
Wednesday – Tuna Casserole ~ 7pts (new one for the week and I’m guessing 7pts)
Thursday – Leftovers
Friday – Pizza Night! ~ 4pts for one thin, crispy cheese slice
Saturday – Grilled Stuffed burgers and oven fries ~ 5pts

A lot of the recipes for Superbowl Sunday as well as the tuna casserole came from skinnytaste. The others are from my brain, lol, or other places. Click on the links to try them yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment