Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Easy as pie Cheese Ball

I don’t know where this recipe originated from but I borrowed it from an old coworker. She used to make 2 for every event, 1 for me and 1 for everyone else (I was special :0)! It soon became my staple thing to bring to any event I went to. Everyone raved about this cheese ball and it is so quick and easy.

As uncrafty as I am, I decided for some strange reason that I should shape these things in odd shapes and that became the normal thing too! Here is just a few portraits of the displays.

~For a Baby Shower~

Baby shower 2

~For a Christmas Party~

SSPX0256

~For Game Day~

SSPX0252

It became so popular that my friend made her own for a Christmas Party

3[1]

The next time you are having a party try this recipe!

To make your own you will need:

2 – 4oz blocks of low fat cream cheese

1 – jar of dried beef

1- bunch of Green onions chopped

2 TBS of Milk (I use 1%)

1/2 tsp of dill weed

Directions:

Have the cream cheese at room temperature so it can be mixed with the other ingredients. 

Put everything in a bowl and mix it all together. 

Form into the size balls or shape that  you want and refrigerate.

Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment