Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My attempt at No Bake Cheesecake

Well this was interesting for sure. After my son bothered me nonstop to make a dessert, he was no where to be found when it came time to make this. Instead I attempted it all on my own. Now, by no means do I claim to be a good dessert maker, because well, I’m not.
So continue at your own risk.
I will say that it did taste very very good and that part I was truly pleased about. Whoever said food has to look good to taste good, right?
Ok, so here are the ingredients you start with.


After you combine and whip the above ingredients
and let it chill for about 2 hours,
this is what it really turns out to look like.


Of course, I couldn’t wait the two hours for it to chill
and I probably should have turned the picture around
so you couldn’t see the evidence
but I never claimed to be an excellent photographer either lol.


Maybe I will put these things on my list of “learn how to”
and maybe one day I will get around to learning how to do a lot of things
but until then I’ll have my piece of non-photogenic pie!
To get the recipe for your try at this pie, click here.
Have a great day y’all

No comments:

Post a Comment