Sunday, February 20, 2011

$111 saved in less than 30 minutes!

I did my weekend shopping at Publix and got quite a bit. I have been under the weather this weekend so I’m trying to maximize all of my time so that I can try to get back to normal before I go back to work. So because of this I wanted to get in and out of Publix as fast as I could. I waited until later in the evening to go. This way I didn’t have to fight with the crowds, even though my Publix really is never really crowded.
Here is a snapshot of my total purchase:

It includes:
Water and drinks
Milk, eggs and cheese
Pasta and sauce
Soups and broth
Vegetables and beans
Clorox wipes, dove soap, paper towels and more!
In all I spent $19 and saved a whopping $111!
If you are interested in learning how to do this email me or head on over to http://www.centralfloridacouponers.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment