Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Veggie stuffed quesadillas

I made a switch around/addition on my meal plan last night. When I got home I just didn't feel like fish so I made Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas. They were just as yummy and dinner was done in no time. Here is the recipe:


Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas


I do a couple of things differently than the recipe. First off, I add chicken because my son doesn't like all the peppers so I have to give his some substance. Secondly, the first time I made these I was out of cream cheese so I used fat free sour cream instead and I loved it. I stick with the sour cream instead of using cream cheese. I also add mushrooms so this ends up being a really big stuffed healthy Quesadilla and lastly I sprinkle a little bit of shredded cheese on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment