Monday, June 28, 2010

Don’t Believe the Hype

Most people believe that eating salads, skipping meals, or cutting certain foods out of your meals are good ways to loose weight.
Please don’t believe that.
I guarantee you that I leave NOTHING out of my diet. I eat my breads, carbs, starches, meats, veggies, fruits, snacks, and sometimes the ice creams, pies and cookies!
I don’t really like salads and I sure can’t live without potatoes. So, if you had a salad or a skimpy meal last night for dinner, take a look at what I had, then try to argue with me that you have to eat leaves to loose weight.
Beef Enchiladas with Refried Beans -  3pts for the whole meal (and that does include the cheese) and if you need rice add the Santa Fe rice from Uncle Bens

2 comments:

  1. You're right! You won't loose weight if you only eat salad and you skip meals. Your digestive system will be confused and to slow down itself because of the lack of food to digest and then, your metabolism will be affected as well. do it the healthy way, eat everything in moderation!

    following you back from Welcome Wednesday :) Thanks for following my blog

    ReplyDelete