Saturday, June 5, 2010

Publix trip 6/5

My shopping trip to Publix today was again a pleasure. I am so glad I decided to switch stores and start going to this one. I love this Publix! So here is what I got today:

1 Carton of eggs
1 Package of coleslaw
2 Packages of shredded cheese
1 Case of water (not pictured)
1 Publix deli salsa
1 Olive oil
1 Sour cream
1 Loaf of bread
1 Edwards pie
1 Landolakes cheese
4 Oscar Meyer Deli meats
2 College Inn Broths
4 Uncle Beans ready rice
1 Cilantro
1 Bananas
2 Taco Bell Dinner kits
1 Package of potatoes
2 Poptarts
1 Finish detergent
1 package of dog food
1 Package of solo cups
1 Family package of chicken quater legs
1 Large family size Stoffers Lasagna

OOP - 30.89  Saved  70.61

Not too shabby!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have yours. fun and interesting. I am now a follower.
    God Bless, Bob West

    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/05/god-vs-science.html

    ReplyDelete