2 Tyson ready grilled chicken breasts
6-8 Dinner rolls (I used Hawaiian Rolls just because they were left over from Monday's cookout)
2 Slices of Cheese ( I used white American because my son has a strange thing against yellow American??)
1/4 cup FF Ranch dressing
1/3 cup Hot sauce
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Honey
- Cook Chicken according to instructions on the package.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add Hot sauce, honey and butter to a small pot and bring to a boil or cook until butter is melted. Once the chicken is done, cut it into three to four pieces. Dip chicken into hot sauce mixture and coat well. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Cut rolls in half. Add a quarter slice of cheese to each roll.
- When chicken is done, add one piece to each roll and drizzle with the remaining hot sauce mixture and top that with a 1/2 teaspoon of your ranch dressing.
Serve with chips and dip or your favorite side item.
This recipe serves 2-3 people.