Friday, June 11, 2010

Spicy Grilled Fish Tacos with Apples for dessert

Yum is the perfect word to describe dinner! I made the Spicy fish tacos and my son made warm cinnamon apples for dessert. Delicious indeed!

Click here to get the recipe for the Spicy grilled fish tacos. I made a couple of adjustments since I didn't want to grill my fish and I bought parsley instead of cilantro  (it was the stores fault, I swear - lol) so I didn't have any of that on my tacos. I also had chips and salsa with it instead of the beans. Also with all of my recipes, I use mostly fat free products. In this one I used ff sour cream and ff mayo. You can't tell a difference at all!

Below the pictures I've added the recipe for the yummy apples.


Warm Cinnamon Apples

You need the following:
4 Granny smith apples (but you can see in my picture I improvised since I only had Gala apples and I really didn't want to go to the store)
1/2 c brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp reduced calorie margarine

Toss apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, water, butter and cook over medium heat, until tender. Approximately 6-8 min.

2 comments:

  1. HI! Sorry it took me so long to follow you back from a Friday hop, but I'm here and following now :) These are some amazing recipes! You know, All You does a grocery challenge with a $1000 grand prize. You should check it out!

    Hope you'll come visit my blog again and maybe enter a giveaway on the Low Entry Lowdown (low entry giveaways from all around the blogosphere) or check out the Twitter party calendar. I'm also going to be starting up a Do-It-Yourself Monday article this next week. If you know of something that you can make yourself that is super easy, I'd love for you to guest post!

    Blessings,
    Stephanie - Ten Talents

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm....I'm follower #25, your newest follower from FMBT! http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete