Sunday, June 20, 2010

~~Biweekly Menu~~


If your just starting out reading my blog you will soon discover that I menu plan for 2 weeks at a time. Its an old habit that I started way back before I started couponing. This is what I “plan” on cooking for the next two weeks!
Sunday – Crockpot Pulled pork and coleslaw sandwiches
Monday – Leftovers and freeze whatever is left
Tuesday – Buffalo Chicken pizza (there are two recipes in the link but I’ve only made this one)
Wednesday – Chicken and rice tacos
Thursday – Upside Down pizza loaf (I will add this one when I make it)
Friday – Breakfast for dinner! Chicken and waffles with hash browns
Saturday – Bacon, onion and cheese stuffed burgers on the grill – YUM
Sunday – Ground Beef enchiladas, Santa Fe rice, and refried beans
Monday – Leftovers
Tuesday – Foil pack Bruschetta Bake (that I didn’t make last week) and Zucchini cakes
Wednesday – Southwestern Chicken and Roasted smashed potatoes
Thursday – Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas
Friday – Crockpot tacos (I will add this recipe once I cook it)
Saturday – Grilled hotdogs or Dumplings (my son has been asking and asking for these??)

No comments:

Post a Comment