Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 10 (8 1/2 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- Optional: 1 can of black beans
- Spray skillet with non stick cooking spray and sauté onion until tender; remove from heat.
- Add soup, tomato, sour cream and 3/4 cup of each cheese and mix well. Optional: add can of rinsed and drained black beans.
- Place 3 TBS on each tortilla, top with chicken.
- Roll tight and place in a Pam sprayed 9x 13 pan.
- Top with remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake uncovered at 35o for 20-25 minutes or until heated through
The recipe is from www.food.com and many more just like this if you have the time to look for others.