Monday, January 17, 2011

Its a Hot Tortilla soup kinda day - 0pts

My husband and I had a discussion about hot tortilla soup. Personally, I could eat it any time of the year. Him on the other hand only wants it when its below 60, which is very short lived here in Florida. So, since yesterday was a monster of a day for me and today was a holiday, I made a huge pot of Hot Tortilla soup just for me! If you haven’t tried it, you don’t know what you are missing. If you are feeling bold, check out the recipe here.
Its mmm good!
Tip to save points ~~ use cut up corn tortilla shells instead of tortilla chips. It still gives you the same flavor as the chip but without the points. Two corn tortillas is 1 point, so if you only use one corn tortilla, fat free sour cream and fat free cheese it turns out to be one heck of a free points meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment