Monday, July 29, 2013

Happy Monday, Happy Week

Menu Plan Monday 2

Happy Monday fellow Readers!

The fact that it is Monday means that I’m two days closer to Friday again :)

I’m not one of those ugh I hate Monday kinda girls but I wouldn’t say I’m its biggest fan either. It just begins another weekly routine, another weekly meal plan and another chance to have a slammin super duper week!

Finals are coming up for me this week then I have a two week break! WAhoo!!! The kiddos start back to school in 2 weeks so I put one of them on school supply list duty…… I have no doubt that the list will be larger than it needs to be =l

We have a quick meal kinda week again this week. I did make a few new recipes last week that I will share with you

Oh and oh my biggest event was that the A/C went out on what seemed to be the hottest weekend in July. Somehow, by sheer miracle, it started working again just before the sun went down but we did head to the pool during the time we thought the a/c was not going to ever work again!

So here’s to my super quick meal plan for the week -

  • Sunday – Buffalo chicken Wraps
  • Monday – Breakfast for dinner
  • Tuesday – Taco Tuesdays  (probably with chicken)
  • Wednesday – Hamburger Helper (bleh-but I know the kids will eat the heck out of it)
  • Thursday – Hot Dogs and Chips
  • Friday  - French bread pizza with Salad
  • Saturday – Grilled Chicken Sandwiches

I plan on making me a large pot of Hot Tortilla Soup again or maybe a large bowl of Garden Vegetable Soup! Either one I could eat more than once!

Have a great week y’all!

PS – Two weeks until school starts!!!! Somebody help me, help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment