Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekly Menu Monday ~ but on Tuesday :)

meal

Yeah, yeah I know. I’m late and terrible lately with making great posts. I will get back to normal (at least this is what I tell myself eva-re day!)

So now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, this is what I’ve already cooked and what I plan on cooking for the rest of the week. AND I can tell you that Sunday’s recipe was Oh so yummy and I am looking forward to Wednesday’s meal! Have a fun week and enjoy some new menu items!

Sunday – Lemon Herb Zucchini Fettuccini ~ 5 points if you use regular pasta

Monday – Creamy Chicken Enchiladas ~ 4 points for one enchilada

Tuesday – Fend for yourself night :( ~ I have to work late so the guys are on their own!

Wednesday – Asian grilled Chicken with Onion Roasted Potatoes ~ 0 points

Thursday – Lasagna, corn and salad (because I am super busy this week, I am relying on some of my stockpile frozen prepackaged meals, ha!) ~ I’m not sure of points on this one

Friday – Pizza Night ~ 4 points for one thin slice of cheese pizza

Saturday – Sweet and Tangy Citrus Fish with Butter sauce asparagus – 0 points

No comments:

Post a Comment