Monday, November 22, 2010

Publix (x4)













spent $1.89 and saved $45.72
 











spent $2.23 and saved $32.90
For some reason, (quite possibly my last trip that was $1.51 for $109 worth of groceries maybe??) my store stopped allowing me to use more than one certain coupon (5/25) at a time.
So, I had to either:
A – go to the publix by my work (which involved me shopping with a rather large stack of coupons at 5pm and that wasn’t gonna happen)
or
B – split my list up into 4 trips.
I chose B which worked out much better in my favor.
The first picture was shopping trip #2 where I spent $1.89 and saved $45.72! The second picture was shopping trip #3 where I spent $2.23 and saved $32.90! I have one last trip to make either today or tomorrow and all the shopping will be complete. (The first trip is in a previous post.)

1 comment: