Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bi Weekly Menu (a tency bit late)



Wednesday – **My Favorite Meatloaf  with mashed potatoes and some type of vegetable
Thursday – Leftovers
Friday – Breakfast for dinner – yeah! I love breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, cheesy grits~~ you name it.
Saturday – Sweet and Tangy Fish with Wild Rice and Salad (I cut out the fish recipe from a magazine, I will add it when I get a chance)
SundayHot Tortilla Soup (love love love this!)
Monday – Leftovers (Freeze the rest for later)
Tuesday – **Crock Pot Pulled Pork & coleslaw Sandwiches with chips
Wednesday – Leftovers (freeze whatever pork is left)
Thursday – Thanksgiving! Either I will be cooking or eating lol. We haven’t decided whether we are going home or not so I will finish the week as if I were at home.
Friday – Leftovers
Saturday – Leftovers lol

**Both My favorite Meatloaf and Crockpot Pulled pork come from The Pioneer Woman’s website. I reference her recipes a lot if you haven’t noticed!

No comments:

Post a Comment