Monday, June 9, 2014

My weight loss journey – Back to the beginning but with a vision and a plan

coach photo  

Part IV - My Future looks so so Bright

My journey as a client will be ever evolving. I also purchased my first crush – Turbofire and plan on starting that soon. It is my “goal” workout so to speak. I am by no means in shape or fit but I do think I am well on my way to getting there. I really didn’t expect to love a workout plan so much. Yes, the workouts work you out but you just push through. Stopping when you need to, water breaks when you need to and eventually you get to a point when you can do the whole thing. It kinda happens without you noticing really. I will always be forever grateful to that first program I purchased and the movement of what beachbody is working on accomplishing. One pound at a time, one person at a time with the help and strength of others on the same journey. If I could just reach one person today, then my story was worth it. My journey has a purpose. You can accomplish so much more when you have a group of people on that same journey and have dealt with the same obstacles. Mine will never be the same as yours, yours might be more or less weight. Yours might be more or less motivation. Yours might be more or less determination. But whatever it is, you DO NOT have to do it alone! I thought I could. I thought I was good. Look what happened to me. I was on the path of being the victim of the bad health trend again. A team of many is stronger than a team of one.

My journey as a Coach is a visionary process. If it would not have been for my friend sharing her story all those years and then reaching out to me because she saw something I didn’t, I wouldn’t have taken that first step. I would’ve just sat on the sidelines admiring her from afar. I see myself reaching out to help so many people. I would try in the past but at a certain point, there just wasn’t enough of me. As a beachbody Coach, my team will be filled with me’s. People that have their own journey as a client and their own story to share that will inspire and motivate people I could never reach! I hope I am reaching out to you, yes you sitting there reading my story, thinking you want to do something but don’t know where to start. Start here, right now, today by emailing me and asking for help. I will do my best to point you in the right direction, set you up with your “goal” workout and start your journey. It is so important to put yourself first.

thumb_logo-end_the_trend-mix

You have to live in your body all of your life ~ make sure you take care of it because it carries you around ALL day.

Beachbody has so many workout programs. There is something for everyone no matter what level of fitness you are on.

Let’s talk. I’m not going anywhere, I have time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment