Friday, April 25, 2014

21 Day Fix – An update and an invite

21df_logo_800x800 2

So the group and I are on day 5 of the 21 Day fix from Beachbody.

I’m not sure when an update is appropriate but I figured what the heck – go for it.

  1. This is not a diet! That word does not exist in my world. This is a lifestyle change!
  2. I eat ALL the time!
  3. I work out everyday!
  4. I eat ALL the time! ok that’s a repeat – but its true!
  5. I am loving the workout routine. Out the gate it’s a ring dinger but if you keep at it and don’t give up because you are sore, by Friday though you are feeling a-ok. Or at least I am and lets just say that Tuesday was T-O-U-G-H! I didn’t even want to look at a workout much less DO one! But you know what, I did it! When I was done I felt amazing because I pushed through!
  6. The nutrients in Shakeology is keeping me feeling good!
  7. This plan is an option anyone can do. Honestly. 30 minute workouts and there is a modifier person on each one. If you feel like you cannot handle the level of the trainer, just do the modified moves. Food intake levels for different weight groups.
  8. As a new beachbody coach, just the response from my participants alone is overwhelming. The smile on their faces is more than enough to push me to push play.

I know I’ve slacked on the food recipes and this has kinda taken over my blog at the moment but I just can’t stop talking about it. I gave a pre-warning!

The recipes I’ve added to my meal plan are many that I’ve already posted before with a few adjustments (not many though). Maybe I will just share the meal plan with y’all next week!

If you are wanting to do something different, tired of trying the next new thing email me at skay77@beachbodycoach.com or at skinnyonadime@yahoo.com either way contact me! I am here to help, to motivate and to help you on your fitness journey. Click on any of the links in this post (except the email links) to go straight to my beach body coach page to sign up! It’s FREE!

You are not alone! There are so many inspiring people on the same journey, with a similar story. I am one of them! Yeah, your girl was slipping but I caught myself when I was introduced to the Beachbody community! They are an amazing group of individuals that are focused on the same goals as me ~ to be healthy, happy, fit and free!

Have an awesome Friday night and make it an even better weekend!

See y’all Monday with an update! (and maybe some photos??)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment