Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Asian Meatballs and a 21 Day Fix update

Sara slims team update

I think the above photo about sums it up!

I cannot believe how fast these three weeks have gone by!

One main reason I LOVE the 21 Day Fix program is because as quickly as you start, the three weeks are over and you’ve kicked butt in workouts, you learn to eat clean and healthy EVERYDAY and you’ve gained new habits while eliminating the bad ones!

Another reason I love this program is because the workouts are different EVERYDAY. I’m not busting butt in the gym with the same workout or banging my head on a wall trying to figure out what should I do next. I don’t spend hours ~ I spend minutes! 30 to be exact ~ pushing play in my own house EVERYDAY! I spent one fee not a monthly fee to a gym that I have to use gas to drive to!

The other reason I love this program is that I never felt like I had to eliminate anything from my plate! I ate, and ate, and ate……..  You don’t starve, you don’t learn bad habits, you don’t short change yourself in any way!

I wish everyone could reap the benefits of this program right now. I know you will be skeptical. I was. I am still in a state of disbelief with the results!

Click on this link to experience this for yourself! >>>>>> My beachbody Coach

Now on to what we ALL love ~~ FOOD

Asian Meatballs

{Printable Link}

You will need:

2 – 13.3 oz packages of ground chicken

3 Green onions

1″ Fresh ginger (or to taste)

1/4 Cup soy sauce

1/2 tsp ground black pepper

Directions:

1. Chop Green onions finely

2. Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl.  Mix until just combined.

3. Divide mixture into 28 small meatballs.  I used a small cookie dough scoop.

4. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes at 350-375 (depending on your oven), or until meatballs are golden brown.

5. Serve with brown rice, quinoa, or stir fried veggies!  Yum!

Original Recipe found here -  http://www.alwaystime4fitness.com/21-day-fix-recipes-asian-meatballs/#Oq3LCJZcyw7vagsW.99

 

Enjoy your night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment