Thursday, April 10, 2014

I have a new obsession ~ and so will you! Beachbody’s 21 Day Fix ~ Get your fix now!

21df_logo_800x800 3

I don’t usually have obsessions that don’t include shoes (well I guess this one kinda does). I haven’t even tried this yet but I am over the top excited to get this thing crankin!

This is a combination of what I’ve done for years that originally helped me loose weight and what helped me keep it off AND amazing work out DVD’s that are only 30 minutes long! It is all planned out for you – there is no guess work at all.

If you’ve been struggling with trying to find the right combination of working out and eating right and have a hard time figuring out what to eat and how much to eat – I have a feeling that YOU need this program too!

WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Most people I come across don’t have a clue of what is considered healthy. I can personally attest to the food subject. I was amazed to originally discover what I can and cannot eat to maintain a healthy weight.

As far as the workouts go - I am an over extended busy person at the moment and but I will just have to find the time even if I workout sleep walking lol. The results from this have been like nothing I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen a LOT).

I will be tracking my progress through the whole 21 days when I start. I will see my results just like you will. I don’t know what they will be but I think that if I am truly honest with myself and follow the plans and workouts – I’m gonna be overly impressed. That usually doesn't happen with me and working out.

This is not a diet. This is not a happen over night workout plan either. If you really want to see results you have to do it EVERYDAY.

  • Change the way you think of food.
  • Change the way you think of yourself
  • Change the way you think of working out

You can do this with me too! Click on this link --------> 21 DAY FIX and order your own FIX! I am not kidding when I say this is trending everywhere and trending isn’t even the right word because its not a fad, its not temporary. Instagram ~ 94,246 current hashtags, Twitter and Facebook don’t give a count but look it up for yourself!

The results are permanent as long as you keep working hard and eating right. Who doesn’t want to look and feel great all the time! Anyone can do this! ANYONE! with a desire to be their best! Your results are just that YOURS!!!! You did this and in the end it will feel so amazing when you look back from where you started.

I can attest to these great feelings because I’ve come from a place of depression about weight. I need to move to the next level and I want you do to it with me.

I am passionate about helping and motivating. I am passionate about working at full capacity. I am passionate about challenges and success!

Take the leap with me.

Take the journey with me.

I will see you at the finish line!

Contact me if you have questions about the 21 day fix at skinnyonadime@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment