Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Menus


I am struggling lately to make a two week menu plan with my husband home. So I am just taking it one week at a time. This is what I plan for the week.
Sunday – My favorite meatloaf (original version here curtsey Pioneer Woman but see my lean version here), with mashed potatoes and green beans ~~ 2 pts (because of the bacon slices – otherwise it would be 0 points)
Monday – Leftovers ~~ same 2 pts
Tuesday – Grilled stuffed burgers (use lean ground beef) and baked fried potatoes ~~ 4pts (Crumbled bacon bits, Hamburger bun and shredded cheese)
Wednesday – Homemade chicken noodle soup with grilled cheese sandwiches ~~ 5pts (1/2 egg noodles and a slice of cheese)
Thursday – Leftovers ~~ same 5pts
Friday – Taco Night ~~ 1 pt for two tacos!
Saturday – Buffalo chicken wraps and onion potatoes ~~ 4 pts for flour tortilla and shredded cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment