Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Black Pepper & Lime Potato Wedges


If you ever need me to clean my plate ~ just fill’er up with potatoes!
I love them! I love that I can eat them without guilt!
Make these for your next meal that needs a carb.
You won’t regret it! I promise!
{Printable Link}
You will need:
  • 1 1/2 pounds of small potatoes, cut into wedges
  • 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • Salt, to taste
  • Pepper, to taste
  • 1 Lime, 1/2 juice reserved
  • 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375, oven racks in the middle.
  2. In a medium bowl toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/2 lime juice and parmesan cheese.
  3. Arrange the potatoes cut side down on a baking sheet.
  4. Place in the oven for 30-35 minutes, turning the potatoes half way through.
  5. While the potatoes are baking, zest the lime and cut it into a few wedges.
  6. When the potatoes are cooked through, remove them from the oven, taste, and adjust the seasoning.
  7. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
recipe adapted from Framed Cooks

No comments:

Post a Comment