Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pass the puffs please…















I love to cook, really I do.
But if I can make a dinner in less than 5 minutes
and it is still healthier than drive-thru, well then,
you might as well call me a genius.
Not the I’m smarter than a 5th grader genius,
just the I’m smarter than my frozen chicken genius!
(because frozen chickens are so much smarter than not frozen ones)
Now that we are all clear and you still need an idea for dinner, give this a try.














You will need:
  • 1 container of reduced fat crescent rolls
  • 4 slices of Munster cheese
  • 1 small package of pepperonis (or whatever you want to add in the inside)
Directions:
  1. Unroll the individual crescent rolls. You should have 4 individual sections. Leave the triangle parts in tacked so that you have something more along the lines of a rectangle.
  2. Place one slice of cheese onto each crescent section
  3. Top with pepperonis
  4. Fold over and pinch the corners together so no cheese will try to escape
  5. Bake in the oven according to the directions on the crescent roll package
Ding! When the oven goes off, dinner is done and clean-up is a breeze!
Double the recipe if you have a bigger crowd or just the same crowd with a bigger appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment