Monday, May 16, 2011

Greek Style pork chops

grilled porkchops

I made this over the weekend and wanted to share with you all!

My husband says best meal in a while!

I highly doubt that because I’m a little bias on my cooking abilities but at least he was being nice right!?!

If it’s nice outside where you live tonight, take out some pork chops, marinate them in this recipe, fire up the grill and prepare to have a great Greek style dinner!

I found this recipe in a magazine and for the life of me, I can’t remember which one it was but it’s so good.

You will need:

{Printable link}

  • 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 2 tsp olive oil
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • salt and pepper, to taste
  • 3 boneless pork chops
  • Cooking spray

Directions:

  1. Combine the vinegar, oregano, olive oil, and garlic in a zip lock bag. Add the pork to the bag and seal. Marinate the meat for 20 minutes at room temperature, turning after 10 minutes.
  2. After your grill is ready, cook them on the grill until done. I’m sure you could cook this in a skillet on the stove but the grill gives it so much more flavor or you could even use an indoor grill it that is your thing too.

I also have tzaziki sauce that I am going to use as a dipping sauce.

I also plan on serving it with my favorite tomato cucumber salad! YUM

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment