Monday, July 5, 2010

Biweekly meal plan ~~ a day late

So I decided not to do anything yesterday other than eat and watch fireworks! Yay me. So today I'm adding the meals I should've added yesterday.

Since I'm busy at work I will probably start relying heavily on crock pot recipes or casseroles that I can just come home and reheat so if you have any good ones and would like to share, please do!!!

Have an awesome two weeks!

Sunday - Grilled Stuffed burgers and hot dogs with Tomato and Cucumber salad
Monday - Balsamic chicken and peppers with Uncle Ben's Jasmine rice
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Meat loaf with mashed potatoes and a veggie (havent' decided on that one yet)
Thursday - Left overs
Friday - Chimmichangas (note* I use lean ground beef or chicken instead of turkey because turkey is NOT free) with Uncle Ben's Santa Fe Rice and Fat Free Refried Beans
Saturday - Grilled Tilapia with Roasted Veggies
Sunday - Chicken Parmesan Bundles with pasta
Monday - Taco casserole (homemade recipe so I will add this when I make it)
Tuesday - Left overs
Wednesday - Buffalo Chicken wraps with oven fried potatoes (this is homemade as well so I will add it when I make it)
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner!
Friday - Homemade chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sandwiches (and this too lol hence the homemade)
Saturday - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment