Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm sorry, so sorry......


I will apologize way in advance because I will be very sporadic in the next few months on posting. It is my busy time at work and I don't get much time for a personal or social life until November. I will still stick to my food plans and meals and counting away of the points as much as I can and if you have questions I will be glad to answer them. I will still post my meal plans on Sundays and you might see the occasional complaint lol.

If and when I get a free moment in the days ahead I will try to add tips and tricks to help you along the way too. I am still here for ya just more in spirit momentarily that's all!

On a happier note, I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July.

1 comment:

  1. Following you from Follow me back Tuesday. Would appreciate it if you could stop over and follow me back. Terry
    My Journey With Candida
    http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete