Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Shakeology for Fall Y’all

fall-pumpkins-and-leaves

In honor of the first official day of Fall how about we get things kicked off right!

You better believe it when I say -

Fall is my favorite time of year! The smells, the crisp air, the colors, the foods, the pies, the football ~ everything!

Since introducing shakeology to my nutrition, I’ve fallen more and more fond of it and I cannot wait to try some of these recipes for my favorite time of year! They have all the right ingredients to keep me away from the pie table but fill that craving! Plus I get the added bonus of doing something so nutritious for my body it’s got to be illegal! Shakeology alone is truly the superest superfood on the Planet by far! Is superest even a word?? Oh well…. it is today SmileSmile

Yep, everything from pumpkin pie to candy canes! Each week I will share my favorite finds. So to my current and future shakeology fans, I hope you fall in love with them just as much as I already have!

You can create you own too. If you have a knack for making recipes, share one of your ideas here! Sharing is caring yo! Smile

For all you (and me) everything Pumpkin lovers, lets start off with a Pumpkin Pie Shakeology. Now this one you can do with either Chocolate or Vanilla. Either flavor will work.

pumpkin

See – looks good right!

You will need the following:

  • 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (I looove Vanilla)
  • 1 Scoop or packet of Chocolate or Vanilla Shakeology
  • 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1 TSP cinnamon
  • 1 TSP pupmkin pie spice
  • 8 oz ice

Directions:

  1. Put all ingredients in the blender. (I have an old school blender so ANY blender will work, I promise)
  2. BLEND!
  3. DRINK!

Find your happy place and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment