One of the best parts about summer time is that the produce section is full of berries.
Red berries, blue berries, black berries, strawberries…… Berries, berries, berries!
This is my quick go to sweet fix in the summer time. It’s like a strawberry shortcake but so much better than that!
You will need:
- 1 dessert shell
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 1 large spoonful of sliced strawberries with its juice
- 2 TBSP of fat free cool whip
- Prior to this you’ve already taken your strawberries, sliced them up and poured just a tad bit of sugar on them so they could form their own juices.
- Place a dessert shell in a bowl.
- Top with all listed fruit and the juice from the strawberries
- Top it all off with cool whip and dig right in!
Happy hump day y’all!