Monday, August 5, 2013

Mondays, oh Mondays…..

Menu Plan Monday 2

As sad as the kids are that summer is coming to a quiet end, I am shouting from the rooftops ~ Hip Hip Horary!

God I love ‘em but have mercy on my pantry! As quickly as I can fill it up, it is emptied. If you don’t have teenagers yet, just way my friend, just you wait!

Alls they do is eat, every question of the day begins with “what is there to eat?”. They see NOTHING. I see a fridge full of fruits, veggies, sandwiches in the making, and yummy leftovers just to name a few.

Also, the countdown to the first day of school has begun along with the nerves of a new 9th grader! We are keeping it simple again this week because mama bear is still enjoying her vaca from school! Woohoo!

Our menu is light and easy. Have a great week guys!

  • Monday - Spaghetti/Salad/veggies/bread
  • Tuesday – Leftovers
  • Wednesday – Tacos
  • Thursday – Breakfast for dinner
  • Friday – French Bread pizza (didn’t make last week)
  • Saturday – Grilled burgers and hotdogs/grilled corn on the cob/homemade potato salad

No comments:

Post a Comment