I have to admit that I am not a fan of chicken thighs
Nor am I a fan of cooking them.
Give me a breast fried, boiled, broiled, baked, grilled
or any other way you can muster and I’m a happy chicken!
But when a recipe comes along this good and simple it is hard to fight that fact!
I bet you could do this with just about any type of chicken I just stuck to the requirements because I’m that type of girl :)
But only part of the time - when I actually have all of the required ingredients!
You will need:
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs (I only had skinless)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 package of Sazon
- Adobo seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Season chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add sazon, a generous amount of adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Don't use your hands or they will turn orange)
- Let chicken marinade at least 20 minutes.
- Broil or grill on low until chicken is cooked through, careful not to burn.
- Be careful not to step on the chicken stalker! He guards that oven so well, don’t you think!
Serve with rice and beans or roasted veggies (to make it a free points meal!)
Have an awesome day!
Original recipe source: www.skinnytaste.com