Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meal Planning Fun!

meal

I don’t know why I did this to myself.

I will really have to reconsider how I do things!

I planned 3, count them, 1-2-3 new recipes in one week!

Somehow it also ended up being a week full of chicken.

Sunday ~ We actually had take out because we were dog tired!

Monday ~ Chicken Tacos with chips and salsa

Tuesday ~ Orange Rosemary Chicken with Roasted veggies

Wednesday ~ Grilled Chicken Bruchetta with crock pot “baked potatoes”

Thursday ~ Asian Glazed Drumsticks with wild rice

Friday ~ Chimichangas(with ground beef) with Guacamole and chips

Saturday ~ Pizza Night!

Actually I don’t have a clue what we are having on Saturday so I just threw in pizza! I really hope we enjoy these new recipes and I will update you with pictures and their success or failure.

Happy Monday meal plan on Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment