Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekly Meal Plan

meal

Its been a while since I posted a weekly meal plan.

My life has been a little chaotic

My shoes have gotten a little worn out

My calendar has gotten a little full…. you get the picture right?

Well to help get me back on track I tried a menu this week and so far its going pretty good.

Sunday ~ Chicken Cordon Bleu with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans

Monday ~ Eggplant Rollatini

Tuesday ~ Beef enchiladas

Wednesday ~ Sweet and Tangy fish with veggie

Thursday ~ Lemon herb Zucchini fettuccini

Friday ~ Grilled Stuffed burgers and onion roasted potatoes

Saturday ~ Buffalo Chicken wraps with chips

Its nice to get back to some type of normal routine.

Hopefully now I can start trying new recipes again.

My camera is feeling so deprived!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. If you're stuck in a dinnertime rut and are battling runaway grocery bills, The Organized Cook will do the planning and organization for you to prepare healthy, delicious meals for your family while saving you lots of time and money; visit me at www.OrganizedCook.com.




    Kim Daniels
    Weekly Meal Plans

    ReplyDelete