Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Mondays

meal

If I could share one valuable secret to loosing weight, staying healthy and staying on a budget, it would be meal planning.

It is so easy to do and keeps you right on track.

When you meal plan, all is right with the world.

You really achieve two things at once.

You know what you are cooking for the week and it makes it easy to grocery shop!

I meal plan for two weeks at a time so that makes my grocery shopping even easier.

I mostly stock pile now which means I have extra money for meats and fresh produce!

Some weeks I stick to the plan and some weeks I change things around.

  • Monday – Malibu Chicken with skinny potato salad and macaroni salad
  • Tuesday – Frito Pie
  • Wednesday – Leftovers
  • Thursday – Shredded Lime Chicken Tacos
  • Friday – Leftovers
  • Saturday – Chipotle Lime Chicken Sandwiches with Ranch potatoes

I also try to not cook everyday because it saves me time in the evening and gives me a few nights with extra time.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment