Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Mondays

mpmhappy_thumb[1]

Another week, another Monday.

Today was not especially fun but it wasn’t all together terrible.

You want to know what made it even better?

Having my meals planned out for me already and coming home to a meal that practically prepared itself.

Sunday afternoon I made dinner for Sunday and Monday.

The rest of the week might take a little more work.

Sunday – Shredded Lime Chicken Tacos with guacamole

Monday – Leftovers

Tuesday – Taco Stuffed Shells

Wednesday – Leftovers

Thursday – Grilled Chicken Bruschetta and Ranch potatoes (that I forgot to make last week)

Friday – Island Beach Chicken with Fiesta Lime rice or cucumber/tomato salad

Saturday – Either Skinny Buffalo Wings or Shrimp Po’Boy Sandwiches (I’m playing it by ear)

Hopefully as I cook I will get good pictures and can add the recipes as I make them because all of these are newbies for me!

Have a great week gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment