Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Second Time around

thanksgivingday2012
For the second time this year I will prepare a meal like this.
Typically I only do it once a year and only about 3 people eat it.
This year though about 10 people will be eating it!
My Christmas spirit runith over! I have longed for a family gathering where I prepared the meal!
I cannot wait for them all to arrive with smiling faces and hearts of joy.
My husband will smoke a turkey with his crafty smoking skills
and I will get carried away with the cheese in the macaroni and celery in the southern cornbread dressing!
If I don’t get too caught up in the hype I will try to remember to snap photos of each dish.
They are all so delicious.
Our table will be covered with:
Smoked Turkey
Baked Ham
Cabbage (or Turnip Greens)
Southern cornbread dressing
Macaroni and Cheese
Chicken and Dumplins
Pasta Salad
Candied Yams
Giblet Gravy
Rolls, pies, cakes and much much more!
I hope this holiday season you get to spend every second with every one you love!
Happy Holidays!
christmas tree

No comments:

Post a Comment