Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Mondays











Life is like a never ending roller coaster!
One day your good, the next day you want to hurl!
I made a two week menu over the weekend so I wouldn’t feel overwhelmed.
Maybe I can stick to it or maybe I will give up and just order pizza!
Either way I hope some of these recipes find their way to your table.
Sunday ~ Tex-mex chicken tacos
Monday ~ Same as Sunday
Tuesday ~ Hot Tortilla soup
Wednesday ~ Same as Tuesday
Thursday ~ Mini meatloaf with creamy mashed potatoes
Friday ~ Same as Thursday
Saturday ~ Buffalo chicken wraps and onion roasted potatoes
Since I’ve started the C25K program (now on week 6 thank you very much!) I try to cook every other day and run on the days I don’t cook.
It seems to make it all work out better.
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment