Thursday, March 27, 2014

New loves + a few Old Loves

photo

FOOD 

I love food. I love to eat food. I love to cook food. I love to figure out ways to make good recipes healthier.

Baked Sweet N Sour Chicken with Fried Rice is not only my NEW favorite at home meal – It is my new challenge.

While I love the recipe, I am working on adjusting the amount of sugar but keeping the flavor. When I do though, boy oh boy, I will share!

If you do want to try out the original recipe, I found it on my new favorite go to blog – Life in the Lofthouse. She is awesome and the girl can coook!

 

photo (2)

SHOES 

Oh how I love thee. I also love to get FREE shoes.

These right here are courtesy of being a shoe tester with New Balance.

They have spunk and comfort.

I LOVE them.

What better way to kickstart old habits of exercising than a new pair of shoes.

 

7 minute workout app

EXERCISE (and an APP)

So this one will count for two things – My love for getting fit and my love for technology!

This is my new favorite app – The 7 Minute Workout App. It did cost $.99 but it was so worth it! Now I must confess, I don’t expect to see buffiness and toned down but what I do expect is to kick my but back into gear with working out daily. Since my schedule is so tight right now I gotta get a workout in anyway I can right! It will challenge you though  - don’t think it is weak. You will have to catch your breath if you’ve been out of the workout routine for a minute. LOVE IT.

I also love that no matter where I go or what I am doing I can access it right on my phone. I can have my 7 minutes anywhere! I just need shoes……

 

That’s it for now.

My life is full.

My days are never quiet but my belly is always full and the kids are always hungry!

 

Take care of yourself and be HAPPY!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment