Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Italian Chicken with Pasta

Italian chicken with pasta
How does a bowl of pasta covered with Italian dressing and served with chicken sound?
I don’t know how it sounds but it sure was good! To the last fork full!
I’m so sorry for the quality of the photos – I haven’t figured out how to make them look oh so fabulous but the food still turns out oh so yummy!
I’ve made this meal a few times and every time it is just as delicious as I remembered it to be.
It’s one of those meals that makes me wonder why I don’t cook it more often.
I’m not a huge pasta fan but we have a few that we really really like and this one climbed to the #1 spot.
Just as promised, here’s your recipe! Hope you enjoy it.
{Printable Link}
What you’ll need:
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup FF Italian dressing
  • 3 cups Angel Hair Pasta (or Linguini – which is what I used last night)
Directions (so easy)
  1. Place chicken breasts in a sprayed baking dish and cover with dressing.
  2. Cover and bake for 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
  3. Remove cover for last 5 minutes.
  4. Cook pasta according to the directions on package.
  5. Divide chicken and dressing into 6 servings and serve each over 1/2 cup of pasta.
This would be a recipe that is easy to double up if you are having company over.
Serve them a fabulous meal without the guilt of the gut!
Make tomorrow great! Make Friday even better!
See y’all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment