Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pollo Sabroso

sabroso chicken

I have to admit that I am not a fan of chicken thighs

Nor am I a fan of cooking them.

Give me a breast fried, boiled, broiled, baked, grilled

or any other way you can muster and I’m a happy chicken!

Ha Ha

But when a recipe comes along this good and simple it is hard to fight that fact!

I bet you could do this with just about any type of chicken I just stuck to the requirements because I’m that type of girl :)

But only part of the time - when I actually have all of the required ingredients!

{Printable Link}

You will need:

  • 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs (I only had skinless)
  • 1 Tbsp vinegar
  • 2 tsp soy sauce
  • 1 package of Sazon
  • Adobo seasoning
  • Garlic powder
  • Oregano

Directions:

  1. Season chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.
  2. Add sazon, a generous amount of adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Don't use your hands or they will turn orange)
  3. Let chicken marinade at least 20 minutes.
  4. Broil or grill on low until chicken is cooked through, careful not to burn.
  5. Be careful not to step on the chicken stalker! He guards that oven so well, don’t you think!

chicken stalker2

Serve with rice and beans or roasted veggies (to make it a free points meal!)

Have an awesome day!

Original recipe source: www.skinnytaste.com

No comments:

Post a Comment