On a Friday night the easy choice is pizza right?
Instead of ordering your favorite delivery, save money and make your own!
You get to choose your own toppings.
You get to decide how much sauce – too little or too much
You get to decide how much cheese or how thick/thin the crust is!
It’s a win win situation.
This is seriously the easiest pizza crust I’ve ever made.
You make it with Bisquick of all things!
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/3 cup very hot water
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.